Jan. 5th, 2010
Leave me a comment saying "Resistance is Futile."
I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity
Update your journal with the answers to the questions
Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions
Melliyna gave me:
1. In ten years time, where would you like to be?
2. Tell me, what do you love about your best friend(s)?
3. The best parts of writing?
4. Favourite childhood memory?
5. Ultimate comfort book and/or TV show?
1. AUSTRALIA. (With husband, wife, and kids. ^_^)
2. My two best friends are Chris and Fizzy. I love their adorable geekiness, their smiles that make me smile just by seeing them. Their insistence on feeding me junk food while I'm trying to diet because it shows that they think I look fine already.
3. The best parts of writing for me are introducing my characters, each of whom is a part of me, to others, and as far as journaling, writing helps me empty my brain so I might be able to sleep. Like a Pensieve.
4. I am having a harder time thinking of one than I rightly should. Hmm... I suppose the first time I went to Disney World. It was back when my parents were still married. (They split up when I was in kindergarten.)
5. Book: The Secret Garden or The Silver Metal Lover. TV show: Star Trek DS9. Also, old podcasts of Rachel Maddow's Air America radio show. :)